The 2016 Sarasota Open will continue through April 17.
The 2016 Sarasota Open is now underway at the Lakewood Ranch Tennis Center.
Qualifying singles play concluded April 11 with a thrilling three-set tiebreaker on the James T. Driscoll Stadium Court with Hungary’s Peter Nagy coming back to defeat France’s Axel Michon 4-6, 6-4, 6-4 to earn a spot in the main draw.
In addition to four qualifying singles final matches, the first round of the main draw also began with American Noah Rubin defeating fellow American Denis Kudla 7-5, 2-6, 7-6 (8).
The first round will continue April 12 with matches scheduled to begin at 11 a.m.
Sarasota Open’s main draw gets underway | Lakewood Ranch Tennis Center
Trackback from your site.
DeAnna is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and Oliver McConnell's new customer manager at our Sarasota Office. (941) 359-6529.
Leave a Reply
- VIDEO: Unicorp buys The Colony property for $22 Million | Longboat Key
- Wawa plans to open near downtown Sarasota
- Lakewood Ranch home sales strong | East County | McConnell and Associates Realty
- Prices to start at $3.9M for new Siesta Key Condos Oceane
- Calling Ten 30 One |Bradenton | Sarasota | Manatee 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchanges