Just 11. That’s it. Eleven opportunities to live a spontaneous, free-spirited lifestyle wrapped in an extraordinary coastal contemporary design. It’s a rare combination never before seen on Longboat Key. An intimate beachfront address, appreciated by all and cherished forever. New beautifully finished residences from $3,300,000 to $5,000,000. For showings, floor plans, and upgrade options please call Oliver McConnell at (941) 539-1916.
I T ‘ S NOT FOR EVERYONE AND THAT’S THE POINT. Wake to the sound of gentle waves lapping against a sugar white sand beach. Dip your toes into the shimmering waters of the gulf. Take in the beauty of serene sunrises and dramatic sunsets. Here on the jewel of Florida’s gulf coast, lies a coveted private hideaway, Infinity, Longboat Key. Just 11 estate condominium residences nestled on an expansive stretch of beach. Infinity, Longboat Key. Your inspiration, your dream, your forever.
- Eleven coastal contemporary residences designed by Mark Sultana and the DSDG Group
- Secured, safe access with high-tech monitoring system for each residence
- Grand beach view lobby
- Smartly designed 3380 sq. ft. three bedroom/den and 3638 sq. ft. four bedroom residences with expansive beach view terraces
- Two distinctive 5500 sq. ft. penthouses with 1464 sq. ft. beach view terraces
- Soaring 10’ ceiling heights and 11’ in the Penthouses
- Blue-green floor-to-ceiling insulated high-impact windows and sliding glass doors create a 12-16 foot open span to outdoor terraces
- Lushly landscaped beachfront infinity-edge pool and spa with paver sun terrace
- Residents’ clubhouse with fitness center, social room and catering kitchen overlooking a manicured lawn and lighted Har-Tru tennis court
- Private elevator access directly to each residence
- Private, enclosed two-car garages (three-car garages for penthouses)
- Green building features for energy efficiency and lower environmental impact
- Smart home technology, with powerful integrated controls for lighting, heating, entertainment, security and more
• Convenient walk-down stairs to the pool and beach from first-floor residences